The Resource 99 ways into New Zealand poetry
- 99 ways into New Zealand poetry
- Statement of responsibility
- Paula Green and Harry Ricketts
- Title variation
- Ninety nine ways into New Zealand poetry
- This book celebrates the richness and variety of New Zealand poetry by outlining many of the numerous ways to read - and write - poems. It offers key examples of poetry from our top poets that showcase different aspects of the genre, as well as commentary from scores of poets about what inspired them to write specific works
- Awards note
- New Zealand Post Book Awards 2011 Non-Fiction Finalist.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
ContextContext of 99 ways into New Zealand poetry
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work 99 ways into New Zealand poetry
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/resource/rDLH3XyHuoQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/resource/rDLH3XyHuoQ/">99 ways into New Zealand poetry</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/">Otorohanga District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Otorohanga District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...