The Resource A boy called M.O.U.S.E.
- A boy called M.O.U.S.E.
- Statement of responsibility
- Penny Dolan ; illustrated by Peter Bailey
- Title variation
- Boy called mouse
- Great Britain -- History -- Victoria, 1837-1901 -- Juvenile fiction
- Boarding schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Boarding schools -- England -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories
- England -- Social conditions -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's stories -- Juvenile fiction
- Children's fiction
- Mouse loves living on Hanny and Isaac's farm, where he can play in the barn and ride horses to his heart's content. But then evil Mr Button takes Mouse away to Murkstone Hall, a boarding school that lives and breathes terror and fear. Will Mouse be able to escape and find his true parents?
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Ages 9+
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of A boy called M.O.U.S.E.
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work A boy called M.O.U.S.E.
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/resource/wa9H_zQnlTE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/resource/wa9H_zQnlTE/">A boy called M.O.U.S.E.</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.otorohanga.kotui.org.nz/">Otorohanga District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Otorohanga District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...